1. When & Why did you start practicing yoga?
Not that long. I spent about a year in Bikram a few years ago. Then started back about 18 month ago here at Elements. Once I started I couldn't stop.
2. How did you find Elements?
A dear friend Kurt told me about...our 1st date he had just come from a class.
3. What do you love most about your yoga practice?
It's "me time". It gives me balance and focus on what is good in my life. I love becoming strong in so many different ways....I love the heat too....the hotter the better.
4. Are you currently facing any struggles or challenges within your practice?
I really don't struggle with the practice..it is what it is...and I don't worry too much about it. Some days I push myself, some days not so much, and I'm good with that...I do love the days I push though.
5. What is your Favorite & least favorite pose?
"legs up the wall" after a long hard practice...feeling all the blood go back to the heart feels great. I like "tree" too.
Least fav???? "side plank", its hard on my shoulders and hands. I always modify.
6. What are some of your favorite things you do outside of the yoga room?
Throwing my two sons (20, 25) out of the nest and seeing them become amazing young men. Walking my 5yr old Swissy/Blue-tick hound Milly, shes my rock. Love to cook, entertain, listen to live music/dance and travel.
7. What is your profession?
I own Bellingham Pasta Co. I manufacturer fresh pasta for the Puget Sound region. Love what I do and have an amazing crew. Providing a quality product for my fellow Cascadians give me much pleasure.
8. Would you share a favorite quote with us?
"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti"-Sophia Loren