1. When & Why did you start practicing yoga?
I started almost exactly 2 years ago
2. How did you find Elements?
My wife Robyn had been practicing yoga at elements and had such a great experience there. She asked me to come along and try it at a time when I was looking for something new in my life and I’ve never looked back.
3. What do you love most about your yoga practice?
It’s restful and peaceful or is it peaceful then restful?
4. Are you currently facing any struggles or challenges within your practice?
I’ve had major surgeries on both my shoulders and I always struggle where they are required to bend or support in a way that they can’t or won’t function.
5. What is your Favorite & least favorite pose?
Favorite pose: It changes but currently I’d say it’s half-moon – but there are days I just can’t wait for Savasana. Least Favorite: I have a few that I equally dislike mostly due to my shoulder limitations but if I eliminate that then I would say twisted/revolved chair pose is on the bottom of my favorites list lately.
6. What are some of your favorite things you do outside of the yoga room?
I really enjoy riding my Harley with my wife and hanging out at our family cabin.
7. What is your profession?
I’m an Estimating Manager so yoga really helps quiet my mind.
8. Would you share a favorite quote with us?
The greatest prison people live in is the fear of what other people think