Words no yogi ever wants to hear!
Whew. This first week of 2017 has been INSANE! The studio is extra lively and classes are packed full! While we do love seeing this level of motivation and excitement, and we are thrilled that so many of you are getting on the mat, we can only accommodate so many people per class. Nothing saddens us more than having to turn people away because we are at max capacity. Pre-registering for your class is the best way to guarantee your spot. Our 4:30pm and 6:00pm classes seem to be the most popular, so if you have the flexibility to attend at another time, there is a better chance of getting in with no hassle.
Here are some tips for making sure you get in to take class this season:
- Use the email you provided at your first visit to get signed up on the MINDBODY website. You can access it from a computer or through the MINDBODY app on your phone.
- Once you have linked to your Elements profile within the MINDBODY portal, you can start pre-registering for classes. *Note that you must have an active membership or purchase classes online in order to pre-register.
- By pre-registering, you are reserving your spot in the class. When you arrive, you must still check-in at the desk by either signing in manually or scanning your elements card. We will hold your spot until 2 minutes before class is scheduled to start. If you are not checked in by that time, we will give your spot away to those on the waiting list. The door will be locked and class will start promptly on time.
- If you are pre-registered and do not show up to take class, you will not be charged or penalized.
- If the class is already full, and you try to pre-register, you will automatically be added to the waitlist. You may also fb message or call, to be added to the list.
- We HIGHLY RECOMMEND pre-registering for all evening and weekend classes!! Especially for the next couple months, Please take this extra step to ensure that you are not missing out!
Additionally, we are thinking about adding a couple classes in order to alleviate the chaos on Sunday and Friday evenings... Our considerations include:
- Adding a 60 minute Yin class on Sunday evenings at 6:30pm
- Adding a 60 minute Power Vinyasa on Friday evenings at 6:30pm
Let us know what you think in the comments below! As always your feedback is greatly appreciated. Together we can to make EHY the best yoga studio possible!