... And we want you to feel prepared, so here are some tips!
- Arrive to your first class 20 minutes early. You'll need to fill out some info, pay and get all set up in the studio
- Come hydrated!! Fill that water bottle, drink it, then top it off again!
- Bring a mat, towel and water to class! (if you don't have a mat or towel, you can rent them from the studio for a couple of dollars)
- Try not to eat before class. We suggest keeping two hours between eating and coming to class
- Dress light and comfortable. You're going to be moving a lot!
- Come with an open heart and an open mind
- Be ready to work hard and have a blast!